Hermeneus is a Japanese Wikipedian who joined the English version of Wikipedia some time around February 26, 2003. His interests include analyric political philosophy (Charles Taylor, John Rawls, William E. Connolly, etc.), boxing, MMA, modern Japanese history, and Macintosh.
- Editcounts: @ja.wikipedia.org, @en.wikipedia.org
- (in Japanese) Homepage.
- Email hermeneus (via Wikipedia)
- Treaty on Basic Relations between Japan and the Republic of Korea
- Japan-Republic of Korea Joint Declaration A New Japan-Republic of Korea Partnership towards the Twenty-first Century
- List of war apology statements issued by Japan
- Market share of government-approved Japanese history textbooks
- On the occasion of the 50th anniversary of the war's end
- Resolution to renew the determination for peace on the basis of lessons learned from history
- Ienaga Saburo
- Japanese history textbook controversies
To be contributed
|This is a Wikipedia user page.|
This is not an encyclopedia article or the talk page for an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user whom this page is about may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia. The original page is located at