Jump to navigation Jump to search
Chōkai may refer to:
- Two warships of the Imperial Japanese Navy:
- One warship of the Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force
- Japanese destroyer JDS Chōkai (DDG-176), a Kongō-class guided missile destroyer commissioned in 1998
- Chōkai, Akita, a town merged to form the new city of Yurihonjō, Japan
- Mount Chōkai, a prominent mountain in northern Japan
- 9110 Choukai, an asteroid
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chōkai.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.